|Bill DeCastro's Bluegill|
Although the weather was less than ideal, it wasn't a complete wash. There were two anglers who managed to make their mark on the Leaderboard this past week! Bill DeCastro made his 1st entries of the tournament (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill). Chuck Miller also made a splash with is Spotted Bass entry, which puts him atop the Leaderboard, as of press time!
|Chuck Miller's Spotted Bass|
2. David Karcher (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill, Spotted Bass, Rio Grande Cichlid, Pinfish, Gulf Killifish) 3/2/18 @ 7:19pm
3. Brian Karcher (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill, Spotted Bass, Redear Sunfish) 3/2/18 @ 7:21pm
4. Urbain Breaud (Largemouth Bass, Spotted Bass, Bluegill) 3/23/18 @ 7:56am
5. Jimmie Hyatt (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill) 3/1/18 @ 9:28am
6. Sean Gilthorpe (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill) 3/1/18 @ 5:05pm
7. Joe Bandera (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill) 3/8/18 @ 7:11pm
8. Grady Johnson (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill) 3/17/18 @ 8:17pm
9. Bill DeCastro (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill) 4/3/18 @ 8:21pm
10. Ray Baltz (Bluegill) 3/17/18 @ 8:31am
11. A.J. Rosenbohm (Bluegill) 4/2/18 @ 7:18pm
|Bill DeCastro's Largemouth Bass|
Please be sure to submit all CPR entries to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can track them more accurately.
Remember, it isn't the size of the fish that's important, it's the diversity of fish species that will determine the winner.The time of 1st entry will be the tie-breaker (in the event it is needed).Most importantly, have fun!
The Big Year is off and running, full steam ahead! I can't wait to see everyone's catches in the upcoming months. If you haven't had the opportunity to pickup a stamped tournament ID card, please let either myself, A.J. Rosenbohm, or Jimmie Hyatt know so you can participate in The Big Year! Please take advantage of this tournament, and use it as an opportunity to catch fishes you normally don't pursue within the FFI Gulf Coast Council region.