|Jimmie Hyatt got things started with the tournament's 1st entry (Bluegill)!!!|
|David Karcher's Largemouth Bass entry! Remember, The Big Year isn't about the size, but the diversity, of species caught!!!|
1. Chuck Miller (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill) 3/1/18 @ 6:09 pm
2. David Karcher (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill) 3/2/18 @ 7:19 pm
3. Jimmie Hyatt (Bluegill) 3/1/18 @ 9:28 am
4. Sean Gilthorpe (Bluegill) 3/1/18 @ 5:05 pm
5. Brian Karcher (Bluegill) 3/2/18 @ 7:19 pm
|Chuck Miller's 1st entry (Largemouth Bass)!|
|Brian Karcher's 1st entry (Bluegill)|
Just as a reminder:
Please be sure to submit all CPR entries to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can track them more accurately.
Remember, it isn't the size of the fish that's important, it's the diversity of fish species that will determine the winner.
The time of 1st entry will be the tie-breaker (in the event it is needed).
Most importantly, have fun!
|Sean Gilthorpe's 1st entry (Bluegill)|