|David Karcher's Rio Grande Cichlid entry|
|Urbain Bread's Largemouth Bass entry|
1. Chuck Miller (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill, Redfish, Speckled Trout) 3/1/18 @ 6:09pm
2. David Karcher (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill, Spotted Bass, Rio Grande Cichlid) 3/2/18 @ 7:19pm
3. Jimmie Hyatt (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill) 3/1/18 @ 9:28am
4. Sean Gilthorpe (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill) 3/1/18 @ 5:05pm
5. Brian Karcher (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill) 3/2/18 @ 7:21pm
6. Joe Bandera (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill) 3/8/18 @ 7:11pm
7. Grady Jackson (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill) 3/17/18 @ 8:17pm
8. Urbain Breaud (Largemouth Bass, Spotted Bass) 3/23/18 @ 7:56am
9. Ray Baltz (Bluegill) 3/17/18 @ 8:31am
|Jimmie Hyatt's Largemouth Bass entry|
Please be sure to submit all CPR entries to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can track them more accurately.
Remember, it isn't the size of the fish that's important, it's the diversity of fish species that will determine the winner.
The time of 1st entry will be the tie-breaker (in the event it is needed).
Most importantly, have fun!
|Urbain Breaud's Spotted Bass entry|