|Chuck Miller's Speckled Trout Entry|
|Grady Jackson's Largemouth Bass Entry|
1. Chuck Miller (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill, Redfish, Speckled Trout) 3/1/18 @ 6:09pm
2. David Karcher (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill, Spotted Bass) 3/2/18 @ 7:19pm
3. Sean Gilthorpe (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill) 3/1/18 @ 5:05pm
4. Brian Karcher (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill) 3/2/18 @ 7:21pm
5. Grady Jackson (Largemouth Bass, Bluegill) 3/17/18 @ 8:17pm
6 Jimmie Hyatt (Bluegill) 3/1/18 @ 9:28am
7. Joe Bandera (Largemouth Bass) 3/8/18 @ 7:11pm
8. Ray Baltz (Bluegill) 3/17/18 @ 8:31am
|Ray Baltz's Bluegill Entry|
Also, just as a reminder:
Please be sure to submit all CPR entries to email@example.com so we can track them more accurately.
Remember, it isn't the size of the fish that's important, it's the diversity of fish species that will determine the winner.
The time of 1st entry will be the tie-breaker (in the event it is needed).
Most importantly, have fun!
|Chuck Miller's Redfish Entry|
The Big Year is off to a great start! I can't wait to see everyone's catches in the upcoming months. If you haven't had the opportunity to pickup a stamped tournament ID card, please let either myself, A.J. Rosenbohm, or Jimmie Hyatt know so you can participate in The Big Year! Please take advantage of this tournament, and use it as an opportunity to catch fishes you normally don't pursue within the FFI Gulf Coast Council region.